- Taxonomy and identification.
- Population genetics of crayfish: endangered and invasive species. *
- Crayfish growth and reproduction. *
- Behavior of freshwater crayfish.
- Chemical ecology of crayfish.
- Parasites, commensals, pathogens and diseases of crayfish. *
- Environmental drivers for population success: population biology, population and community dynamics. *
- Sampling techniques for crayfish.
- Laboratory methods for crayfish studies.
- The management of invasive crayfish. *
Biology and Ecology of Crayfish (Publisher website)