Without abstract. These are the section headings of the paper:
- What is the Marmorkrebs?
- How do marbled crayfish reproduce and develop?
- Is it true that the first juvenile stages are secured by a safety line?
- Why are marbled crayfish so attractive to researchers?
- How can marbled crayfish produce different phenotypes from a single genotype?
- Is negligible senescence in the marbled crayfish related to lifelong stem cell activity?
- Is it true that marbled crayfish are highly resistant to cancer?
- Are marbled crayfish good guys only?
- How can I be kept informed about ongoing research with the marbled crayfish?
Keywords: cancer • development • genotype-to-phenotype mapping • marbled crayfish • model organism • stem cells